The 4th call is closed, let's look at the results . These projects are intended to strengthen institutional cooperation between Czech institutions and those from donor countries, at all levels of education. Special emphasis is placed on the themes of democracy, active citizenship and inclusive education. No call for proposals will be opened in 2022 and 2023.
Projects should strengthen internationalisation and cooperation between partner institutions and should also have an impact on teaching. The aim is to apply new teaching methods and procedures that will better respond to the needs of students and pupils.
The following are admissible within the framework of the project:
- innovating and creating curricula, joint study programmes and courses,
- organising peer-learning activities (workshops, seminars, round tables), where employees from the institutions involved can share innovative methods and examples of good practice in education.
Examples of project outputs might include teaching plans, joint study programmes, teaching materials, studies, workshops, organising peer-learning activities and the testing of new teaching methods.
Projects focusing on democracy, active citizenship and inclusive education will be given priority in the selection process.
Who can apply for a project?
- Czech kindergartens, primary and secondary schools listed in the register of the MEYS
- Czech higher education institutions possessing the ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education)
Who can be a project partner?
- an institution/organisation from the Czech Republic or donor states
- an institution/organisation from third countries, beneficiaries of EEA Grants, can participate in projects without any entitlement to financial support
How to find a partner institution for your upcoming project?
To make contact, you can: