Are You(th) Aware? (17. - 23. 5., Dworp, Belgie)
Self-awareness and well-being are essential for any person facing the challenges of a fast changing life. This experience-based training will help you to foster these qualities in young people and to become a role model for them.
Přihlašování je možné do 23.3.2020 zde.
To develop competences on how to foster self-awareness and wellbeing in Youth Work.
This training course provides a safe learning space for participants to foster/approach self-awareness and well-being competences in themselves and to multiply among young people through acting as a role model and providing non formal learning.
Objectives of the training
- The training consists of a series of workshops based on non formal learning approaches that aim:
- To enhance the self-awareness of youth workers and young leaders in regards to their personal well-being, enabling them to act as effective role models and multipliers of healthy lifestyles for young people.
- To develop in youth workers the ability to recognize different youth needs and how to approach them in constructive ways.
- To provide youth workers with non formal learning tools to cultivate wellbeing and self-awareness in young people.
- To promote self-awareness and wellbeing as key attributes of happiness and harmony in human life and relationships.
- Participants get time to reflect on themselves
- Participants increase their self-awareness
- Participants get opportunities to explore their identity
- Participants develop knowledge on how to increase self-esteem
- Participants learn to enhance their well-being
- Participants reflect on the youth needs of the youth they work with
- Participants get to know non-formal learning tools to assess youth needs
- Participants explore their own experiences and knowledge
- Participants explore educational tools to foster wellbeing in youth
- Participants get to know different methodologies to increase wellbeing and self-awareness of young people
- Participants are encouraged to continue their learning practice on wellbeing and self-awareness
Začátek akce: 17. 5. 2020 09:00
Konec akce: 23. 5. 2020 09:00