European Solidarity Corps: Jobs & Traineeship Quality Booster (3. - 6. 5., Finsko)
This training course - Quality Booster for Jobs & Traineeships, focuses on the quality elements in Jobs & Traineeship projects in the European Solidarity Corps.
Přihlašování je možné do 13. března zde.
The training is for organisations, institutions and social enterprises that
- - hold a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and also coordinate other placements
- - are in the process to receiving a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and coordinate placements (please consolidate with your National Agency)
- - Enable organsiations to plan, coordinate and implement in high quality Jobs & Traineeship projects.
- - Explore the benefits of the European Solidarity Corps Job & Traineeship Action.
- - Get a deeper understanding of the core values of the Solidarity Corps: solidarity – learning – local impact – inclusion.
- - Have a closer look into quality elements of a European Solidarity Corps project.
- - Identify the potential of different roles Quality Label holder can have.
- - Get support by the National Agencies and plan your future steps in the Jobs & Traineeship action.
- - Exchange practise and get to know other actors in the field.
The selection of participants will be based on the quality of the application.
Začátek akce: 3. 5. 2020 09:00
Konec akce: 6. 5. 2020 17:00