HEInnovate: Train the Trainers, Autumn 2023
Školení HEInnovate: Train the Trainers, Autumn 2023.
Zúčastnit se můžete prezenčně v termínu 5.-6.10. nebo online 10.11. Počet míst je omezen. Registrace a bližší informace: https://www.research.net/r/HEInnovate_training2023
About the training
HEInnovate will run the same training twice so that participants can attend either in person or online. Experienced HEInnovate facilitators will run the sessions and aim to provide information, tools and techniques so that participants can maximise the use of HEInnovate in practice.
By the end of the training session, participants will:
- understand the role HEInnovate can play in developing their institutions' innovative and entrepreneurial potential
- be confident to carry out their own HEInnovate assessments in group supported by group discussions and workshops
- be aware of the variety of supporting materials and initiatives available and understand how to make the most of them
The training sessions will also offer the possibility of international networking with like-minded people, who are interested in advancing their institution's innovative and entrepreneurial nature.
Professionals working for higher education institutions who are interested in learning how to use HEInnovate in their organisation and with their partners. Prior knowledge of HEInnovate is preferable but not necessary.
The sessions will take place as follows:
- in-person session: 5-6 October in Brussels (travel and accommodation will be arranged for the selected participants from Europe)
- online interactive session: 10 November between 9:00-16:00 CET
Participation is free of charge but requires registration as only a limited number of places are available.
The deadline for registration is 11 September 2023. HEInnovate will contact the selected participants the week of the 11 September with further information and arrangements.