Fill in the application and submit it in time
Students attach the following, on the prescribed forms, to a CEEPUS freemover application:
- Letter of Acceptance from the host university.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from the home university.
The annexes must be attached to the application before it is submitted. They cannot be submitted afterwards. Please note: there is an exception. Applicants for stays in Austria submit applications without annexes. Annexes are attached only if the Austrian national agency requests.
When filling in the application, don’t forget to choose the right type of mobility, according to the length of stay:
- Field trips from 3 to 5 days – STE (Short-Term-Excursion)
- Short-term stays from 6 days to 2 months – STS (Short-Term-Student)
- Semester stays from 3 to 10 months – S (Student)
Please fill in carefully the application and try to write answers to following questions:
- What is your field of study at your university?
- How good are your grades?
- Why do you apply for a CEEPUS grant?
- Why are you applying for this specific country/county/project?
- What exactly do you plan to do at your host institution?
- Which lectures, courses etc. do you plan to attend and why?
- What have you done in preparation of your study stay abroad?
Add also informaton about yourself:
- What have you been doing?
- What would you like to achieve?
- What are your strengths?
Before you submit your application please check whether you have really completed all parts and attached all obligatory documents (this apply esp. for freemovers).
You can follow the progress of the application approval process in your profile after logging in to the system. The foreign National CEEPUS Office will usually notify you of the approval of the application within 6 weeks of its submission.