Foreign Exchange Stays
The Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies is an exchange programme for regional cooperation between universities in Central and South-Eastern Europe.
In addition to traditional physical mobility, students and teachers can now apply for a stay in addition to traditional mobility in the form of virtual - online mobility or hybrid - blended mobility. For more information on these options and conditions, contact the Czech National Office directly.
- Scholarships are intended for full-time students and full-time academic staff.
- You cannot apply for a scholarship for the country of which you are a citizen.
- There are no age restrictions on eligibility for a scholarship.
- Scholarships cannot be awarded for research, with the exception of bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral theses, but may be awarded for practical training.
Benefits of the CEEPUS programme
- Everything is online and clearly arranged at www.ceepus.info
- Quick and easy organisation and administration
- Support for short-term stays
- Recognition of studies within ECTS
- Simple financing: the scholarship is paid by the host country. Travel expenses may be covered by the sending university
- Contact person at the host university
- Opportunity for the long-term continuity of projects
- Individual “freemover” mobility
- Emphasis on “Joint Programmes” and “Joint Degrees”