Study in Czechia at NAFSA 2023 Annual Conference & Expo
Nine Czech universities will participate in the upcoming NAFSA 2023 Annual Conference & Expo in Washington, D.C. from May 30 to June 2.
Our universities will present their academic offerings at the national stand Study in Czechia and network with higher education professionals from around the world to establish partnerships and promote Czech higher education.
We invite all attendees to visit our stand, learn about the rich academic opportunities in Czechia, and explore the possibilities of studying in our country.
Participating Czech universities:
- Academy of Arts, Architecture, and Design in Prague
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- Charles University
- Masaryk University
- Palacký University Olomouc
- Prague University of Economics and Business
- University of New York in Prague
- University of Ostrava
- University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
Contact: Lucie Nováková email@example.com