Reinforcing the continuous professional development of pre-school education staff
The webinar will focus on reinforcing the continuous professional development of early childhood education and care staff. Various forms of continuous professional development as well as working methods and good practices will be discussed. On top of that, experts from France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium or Norway will talk about about national and local strategies in place.
This webinar is part of the series Early childhood education and care in Europe, initiated by European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth, Mariya Gabriel, on 3 March 2021. All events are free of charge, open to everyone and recorded.
- 3 March 2021: A focus on inclusion and staff professionalisation
- 27 April 2021: Available, accessible and affordable ECEC for all
- 20 May 2021: Supporting the initial training of ECEC staff
- 10 June 2021: Going beyond the ECEC setting: working with families and for the whole community
- 24 July 2021: The state of the ECEC sector: over a year into the COVID-19 pandemic
- 9 September 2021: Reinforcing the continuous professional development (CPD) of ECEC staff
- October 2021: Inclusive ECEC to support all children: delivering quality services to children with disabilities and a migrant background
More info and live stream to be found on the EC website.
Who is the event for
- Teachers and school staff
- Professionals in education