Research Fund for Coal and Steel: Info Day 2023

In 2023, the RFCS annual calls make available EUR 40 million to finance the transition to digital, green and circular coal and steel sectors. Around 70% of the funding will be used to finance steel projects, while the other 30% will support coal projects.

The info day is an opportunity to get acquainted with the topics of the calls for proposals, discuss potential project ideas and network.

Find more information and register at the EC website.