APPETISER (online edition) - An introduction on how to use Erasmus+: Youth in Action and the European Solidarity Corps Programmes for international youth work (2. - 13. 11. 2020) | Online Česká republika
Appetiser aims to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use the Erasmus+ Programme and, to a certain extent, though it will not be tackled as much in details - the European Solidarity Corps Programme. This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
Do you have experience as a youth worker/leader at local level and yet did not organise international youth activities within Erasmus+ (or the European Solidarity Corps programmes)?
Do you want to know about Erasmus+ opportunities for international youth exchanges, volunteering activities or/and training projects for youth workers?
Are you in contact with young people or other people who would benefit from being involved in international activities?
Are you part of an organisation or informal group that is new to Erasmus+ or wants to get to know about new opportunities for international activities within this programme?
Should you have answered positively to most of above questions, then this course is for you!
Objectives of the activities are:
- To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
- To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
- To exchange local youth activities in the international context
- To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Programme
- To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Programme
- To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
You can find more information and apply on the portal SALTO-YOUTH.
The application deadline is 28.09. 2020.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Veronika Ďaďová.