Who are STUDY IN’s target groups?
Pupils and students
Professionals in education
I am a foreign student
… and I am applying to study in the Czech Republic
For those interested in studying at a Czech university, we offer the following on the website at www.studyin.cz:
- a comprehensive insight into Czech universities
- an interactive study portal offering more than 1,000 university study programmes in English and other languages
- information on the higher education system and on the visa and admissions processes
- an overview of scholarship opportunities
- the possibility of contacting a STUDY IN representative or a student ambassador from their country or region;
- the experiences of current international students, as reported on our students’ blog.
During the year, STUDY IN organises a Czech stand at foreign student fairs and virtual events, webinars and Facebook live events. Current events can be found here.
Foreign applicants can also find STUDY IN on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. On Facebook there is the Study in the Czech Republic – Official Group, where applicants can interact with current foreign students.
I am a foreign student
… and I am currently studying in the Czech Republic
Current foreign students can participate in the ambassador programme and share their experiences with new applicants by publishing their profile online, answering student questions, and contributing to our students blog and Instagram as one of the media ambassador.
Current students have a Facebook group, Study in the Czech Republic – Official Group, where they can discuss and share experiences with other foreign students in the Czech Republic, and can attend get-togethers organised by the STUDY IN initiative and Czech universities.
I am an alumnus
Students can join the Czech Republic Alumni even before they graduate. This programme aims to bring together and support foreign students and graduates who are studying or have studied at Czech universities. The idea is to consolidate their relationship with the Czech Republic.
The alumni programme:
- Brings alumni together in a professional LinkedIn group
- Enables alumni to participate in events organised by STUDY IN and its partners
More about services, benefits and programme registration can be found at STUDY IN website.
I’m a university representative
Information for international partners
Offer for international partners of Czech National Agency for International Education and Czech higher education institutions:
Find information about Czech higher education institutions:
On our website www.studyin.cz
- Section Universities – list of all Czech higher educational institutions with a brief institutional overview
- Section Programmes – interactive finder of study programmes offered by Czech HEIs
- Section Meet us – information on upcoming events attended by Czech HEIs
- Czech Higher Education brochure for international cooperation - overview of the Czech higher education system, institutions, internationalisation and cooperation opportunities
At virtual events
- Virtual fairs
- Campaigns on social networks
Conveying offers for cooperation
Cooperation offers for Czech universities can be shared with them via our Study in the Czech Republic Contact Network, which consists of representatives of Czech universities’ international offices, Czech embassies and Czech Centres. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Seek and meet partners at international education fairs and Czech higher education institutions’ missions abroad
Meet the representatives of Czech universities and DZS at international professional and students fairs and networking events abroad.
Have a look at the photogallery from previous fairs.
In 2021 the Study in the Czech Republic initative is planning a Czech booth and/or professional networking events alongside the following international fairs:
In spring 2021 a Mission of Czech universities to Japan and Korea will be organised. Visit www.studyin.cz for updates on upcoming events attended by representatives of Czech universities.
Every month we publish a newsletter for university representatives with various international education opportunities, including opportunities to participate in foreign education fairs, conferences and workshops. If you are interested, you can subscribe here.