Improved quality of work-based learning and youth entrepreneurship
These joint projects support two types of activities:
- establishment of partnerships between Czech and donor state VET schools and companies. The projects focus on study visits of VET staff and company tutors to increase their capacity or redesigning curricula to match the needs of the labour market. A short-term pilot international mobility for VET students is an option.
- development of joint projects between Czech and donor VET schools fostering youth entrepreneurship with outputs in the form of training activities for VET students and courses for teachers or tutors.
The priority will be given to
- projects supporting social inclusion
- VET schools in disadvantaged areas
- VET schools enrolling students from disadvantaged groups.
As eligible project applicants (project promoters) are considered Czech secondary and higher vocational schools listed in the register of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic.
As eligible project partners are considered enterprises registered in the Czech Republic, including private and public legal entities, legal entities established in the Donors States and VET-institutions in Switzerland with a specific cooperation agreement with Liechtenstein.
1st call for proposals has been closed on 18 March 2019. Next call will be launched in October/November 2019. Detailed information about the VET projects you can find in Guide for applicants (pages 37 - 47), which is published in the section Documents. You can participate in the information seminars too.