Take Your Partner by the Hand (14. - 17. 1. 2020, Dublin, Irsko)
This Contact Making Seminar aims to build solidarity and inclusion in the European Solidarity Corps.
The goal of this PBA is to support organisations in their work with young people with fewer opportunities and help them understand how short-term volunteering opportunities and Solidarity Projects can be used to challenge perspectives on inclusion, personal development, resilience and confidence building.
This contact making seminar aims to bring together inclusion organisations, or organisations working with young people with fewer opportunities to build and work together through short-term volunteering projects. The seminar will support you in developing project ideas as well as provide practical tools to support your practice when working with young people.
The objectives of the seminar include:
- Are to understand the needs of young people with fewer opportunities.
- To develop practical tools and skills to support organisation and young people in participating in ESC.
- To explore organisational values and how it connects to ESC in particular inclusion.
- To build partnership amongst participant and support in project development.
- To provide examples of best practice in both sending and hosting young people with fewer opportunity.
The seminar will highlight the benefits and challenges faced by both hosting and sending organisations.
Organisations who need further support to develop quality ESC projects with young people with fewer opportunities,including organisations who are new to ESC Programme.
Arrival and Departure:
Arrival will be the evening of 14th Janurary and departure will be at lunch time of the 17th
Přihlašování je možné do 22.11.2019 zde
Začátek akce: 14. 1. 2020 17:00
Konec akce: 17. 1. 2020 12:00