EPALE (The Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe)
Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe
The link to the platform is available here: ec.europa.eu/epale/cs
- A pan-European virtual community for adult learning professionals
- A multilingual community (the pages are available in all EU languages)
- Provides space for sharing professional materials, publications, studies, reports and documents
- Offers an up-to-date calendar of events, seminars, trade fairs and conferences that take place in any EU country
- Organises a series of seminars and events in the field of adult learning. For additional information on upcoming events see here.
See the video that addresses the future of adult learning.
See why adult learning is important in everyday life.
The EPALE platform is intended for all lifelong learning professionals, who can not only find information here but also help develop the platform by posting their own contributions.
No registration is required to access the page, but we encourage everyone to get registered anyway in order to be able to participate actively e.g. in discussions and blogs. Registration is very easy and completely free of charge.
Join this unique community and take full advantage of the tools and possibilities offered by this platform: https://ec.europa.eu/epale/cs
The website of the EPALE National Support Centre is available at http://www.naerasmusplus.cz/cz/site-a-centralizovane-aktivity-epale/.